SBA Loans - Flexible loan options for your small business
If you are a small business entrepreneur, allow us to assist you in obtaining the capital you need to realize your dreams with one of our U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) loans.
SBA 7(a) loans may be used for everything from:
- Acquiring a business or purchasing a building for your business
- Purchasing equipment and inventory
- Financing tenant improvements and fixtures
- Working capital
- Refinancing existing business debt
These loans are available up to $5,000,000. Repayment terms are typically between ten and twenty-five years depending on the purpose of the loan.
SBA loans may be a good fit if conventional commercial financing is not a viable option.
- Longer loan terms: The term length on a SBA loan is usually longer than conventional bank loans, meaning more manageable monthly payments over the life of the loan.
- Low interest rate: The interest rates on SBA loans are competitive.
- Low down payment requirements: In most situations, the down payment for SBA loans is lower than other types of business financing.
- A government guarantee: This ensures that SBA loans are available to you when other types of financing may not be.
All of these factors ultimately save money and preserve capital while also providing the necessary funds to get what you need for your business.
Receive personal guidance from one of our local SBA Relationship Managers, who will help you every step of the way. We promise you'll always be treated like a person, never a number. It's the 1st Security Bank difference.