- Multiple Dates and Locations - See below
- 9AM to 1PM (or until truck is full)
Shred-it® events have been scheduled for all locations listed below:
(Subject to changes)
To help support the reduction of identity theft crimes, 1st Security Bank invites residents from Puget Sound communities to shred and recycle sensitive documents that are no longer in use.
You may bring up to 10 boxes or bags of paper to be shredded.
Shredding is FREE and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the truck is full.
There are items that CAN be put into the shredder with the paper:
- Paper clips
- Acco fasteners (metal prongs in manila folders)
- Binder clips
- Rubber bands
- Window envelopes
- Manila folders
There are items that CANNOT be put into the shredder with the paper:
- Actual photographs
- Anything covered in plastic like sheet protectors and transparencies
- All 3-ring binders
- All computer data binders (used primarily for continuous form paper)
- Newspapers and magazines