MERCHANT DISCOUNT NETWORK
A powerful way to promote your local business. Join the free BaZing discount network to draw in new customers and keep them coming back.
Free to participate
Advertise your business for free as part of the network in exchange for providing an ongoing, exclusive discount. Customers using BaZing are members of participating banks or credit unions that allow them access to special discount offers in the community.
A simple way to redeem
Customers use the exclusive BaZing mobile app to access discounts based on their locations. At the point of sale, they simply show a mobile coupon to receive the discount. Customers can also print a paper coupon at BaZing.com.
Control your offers anywhere, anytime
Simply log in to your online BaZing merchant account to add new discounts or edit your existing offers. This gives you the power to make the best offers for your business. You can set your own limitations, terms, or exclusions to any discounts you provide.
To learn more or to get started, visit www.bazinglocal.com
Create your own offers* or choose from these sample discounts:
- Free drink with purchase of sandwich
- 15% off one entreé
- Free app with purchase of any entreé
Shopping & Retail
- 10% off purchase
- 10% off purchase of $50 or more
- BOGO 50% off
- $10 off mini golf round for two or more
- 20% off lazer maze with golf game
- $2-$5 off admission price
- 20% off VIP Suite for three nights
- $10 off spa and massage
- Buy one souvenir, get one half off
Health & Fitness
- BOGO free fitness class
- 10% off apparel or equipment
- Buy one yoga mat, get one half off
- 15% off any service $100 or more
- $10 off any oil change
- 10% off battery purchase
Ready to get started?
* Discounts must provide a minimum savings of $1 for BaZing users. We do not allow free estimates, first-time services, or first-time new customer offers unless they are accompanied by an exclusive, ongoing discount that is unique for BaZing customers to “shop local” at your business.
1st Security Bank does not guarantee or cover any discount or offer provided through the BaZing network. Please contact BaZing directly with any questions or issues regarding deals or benefits on the BaZing network. Visit www.bazing.com or www.bazinglocal.com for more information.