Pay People with Popmoney
Popmoney is our newest Online Banking feature which allows you to pay anyone with an email address or cell phone number. It's secure, convenient, and will keep information private with no need to exchange account numbers. Use it to pay back friends, split expenses, send last-minute gifts, pay rent, and more! Sign in to Online Banking today and look for Popmoney under: Move Money > Pay People with Popmoney
Curious about how it works?
We've made a couple easy-to-follow guides that walk you through the basics:
Top 3 Common Questions
For a full list of FAQs for Popmoney, click here
- How do I register for Popmoney?
- How do I send money to someone?
- Are there limits to the amount of money I can send?
To register for Popmoney using a PC or laptop, log into Online Banking, click on Move Money then click on Pay People with Popmoney and follow the registration prompts.
To register for Popmoney on your mobile device, simply log into your mobile app, tap on the menu button, tap on Popmoney and follow the registration prompts.
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on Move Money
- Click on Pay People with Popmoney
- Select an existing contact or create a new contact
- Type in the amount you want to send
- Select a payment date
- Choose your delivery speed - either Standard (3 day) or Express (Next Day)
- Select the account to send funds from
- Type in a personalized message for your contact (optional)
- Review your transaction and click Send
Standard payments have a daily limit of $2,500 and a monthly limit of $5,000.
Express payments (if available) have a daily limit of $1,000 and a monthly limit of $3,000.