What is 1st Mobile Deposit?
How do I sign up for 1st Mobile Deposit?
How do I use 1st Mobile Deposit?
Which mobile devices can support 1st Mobile Deposit?
Which accounts can accept deposits using 1st Mobile Deposit?
Is there a fee for using 1st Mobile Deposit?
Is there a daily limit on the amount I can deposit using 1st Mobile Deposit?
What do I need to do with the check(s) after I’ve deposited them?
Do I need to include a deposit slip with my check?
What might cause my check deposit to be rejected?
Can I redeposit my check using 1st Mobile Deposit if it was previously rejected?
Is support available?
1st Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks on the go using your smart phone or tablet. To access 1st Mobile Deposit, you will need to download the 1st Security Bank mobile app from the Google Play or Apple App stores.
To access 1st Mobile Deposit, login to the 1st Security Bank mobile app and click on “Deposit Checks”. You will then need to agree to the Mobile Remote Deposit Services agreement and be approved for mobile deposit before you can deposit checks. Approval for 1st Mobile Deposit may take up to one business day to complete.
- Make sure to sign the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit”
- Choose “Deposit Checks” from the menu (On Apple devices this will be on the landing screen, for Android devices you will need to tap on the three lines in the upper left hand corner)
- The app will walk you through the process of choosing an account to deposit to and taking pictures of the front and back of your check
1st Mobile Deposit is available on any device that supports the 1st Security Bank mobile app:
- Android devices running Lollipop 5.0 or newer
- iPhone/iPad running iOS10 or newer
Consumer checking, savings and money market accounts are eligible for 1st Mobile Deposit. Business accounts, loans, and CDs are not supported at this time.
1st Security Bank will not charge you a fee for using 1st Mobile Deposit to deposit your checks. However, refer to your mobile carrier's agreement for any data transfer fees.
Yes, there is a daily 1st Mobile Deposit limit of $5,000.
Retain each check for at least sixty (60) days after it has been submitted and accepted for deposit. After that, we recommend that they be securely shredded.
No, you do not need a deposit slip.
There are several possible reasons why a check may be rejected. Please review your check(s) carefully before depositing to prevent them from rejecting.
Here are a few examples:
• Deposit amount is different than the check amount
• Folded or torn corners
• Front or Back Image is not legible
• Amounts not matching
• Routing and account numbers are unclear
• Image is too dark
• Missing Endorsement (payee’s signature on the back of the check)
• Exceeding the daily Mobile Deposit Limit
• Unauthorized access to 1st Security Mobile
• Third party checks
No, any rejected check deposits may not be re‐deposited using 1st Mobile Deposit. However, depending on the reason the check was rejected, you may be able to deposit the check in person at one of our 1st Security Bank locations.
Yes, you can contact 1st Security Bank at 800-683‐0973, Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM ‐ 6:00 PM.