What is 1st Mobile Deposit?
How do I sign up for 1st Mobile Deposit?
How do I use 1st Mobile Deposit?
Which mobile devices can support 1st Mobile Deposit?
Which accounts can accept deposits using 1st Mobile Deposit?
Is there a fee for using 1st Mobile Deposit?
Is there a daily limit on the amount I can deposit using 1st Mobile Deposit?
Will my mobile deposit be deposited to my account immediately?
What is the deposit cutoff for the same day deposit?
What do I need to do with the check(s) after I’ve deposited them?
Do I need to include a deposit slip with my check?
What might cause my check deposit to be rejected?
Can I redeposit my check using 1st Mobile Deposit if it was previously rejected?
Is support available?
1st Mobile Deposit, accessible through the 1st Security Bank mobile app, allows you to conveniently deposit a check using your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ Smartphone or Tablet.
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
When you login to the 1st Security Bank mobile app, click the “Deposit Checks” menu. Once this is done you will be prompted to review and agree to the Mobile Remote Deposit Services Agreement. Once you agree, you will be able to deposit checks immediately
- Make sure to sign the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit”
- Choose “Deposit Checks” from the menu (On Apple devices this will be on the landing screen, for Android devices you will need to tap on the three lines in the upper left hand corner)
- The app will walk you through the process of choosing an account to deposit to and taking pictures of the front and back of your check
1st Mobile Deposit is available on any device that supports the 1st Security Bank mobile app:
- Android devices running Jelly Bean 4.1 or newer
- iPhone/iPad running iOS7 or newer
Deposits can be made into your consumer checking and savings accounts using 1st Mobile Deposit.
1st Security Bank will not charge you a fee for using 1st Mobile Deposit to deposit your checks. However refer to your mobile carrier's agreement for any data transfer fees.
Yes, there is a daily 1st Mobile Deposit limit of $5,000.00.
Yes, however, all mobile deposits are subject for review. If for any reason the deposit is rejected, the full amount of the deposit will be deducted from the account. Notice of rejection will be sent to the email address we have on file.
Deposits made after the bank's 6:00 pm cut off time will post immediately to the account, however, the deposit will be considered received and will have a posting date of the next business day.
Retain each check for at least sixty (60) days after it has been submitted and accepted for deposit. After that, we recommend that they be securely shredded.
No, you do not need a deposit slip.
There are several possible reasons why a check may be rejected. Please review your check(s) carefully before depositing to prevent them from rejecting.
Here are a few examples:
• Deposit amount is different than the check amount
• Folded or torn corners
• Front or Back Image is not legible
• Amounts not matching
• Routing and account numbers are unclear
• Image is too dark
• Missing Endorsement (payee’s signature on the back of the check)
• Exceeding the daily Mobile Deposit Limit
• Unauthorized access to 1st Security Mobile
• Third party checks
No, any rejected check deposits may not be re‐deposited using 1st Mobile Deposit. However, depending on the reason the check was rejected, you may be able to deposit the check in person at one of our 1st Security Bank locations.
Yes, you can contact 1st Security Bank at 800-683‐0973, Monday – Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Friday 9:00 AM ‐ 6:00 PM.