Loan Account Questions
How do I apply for a loan through 1st Security Bank?
How do I get information about my existing loan with 1st Security Bank?
How do I sign up for automatic loan payments?
If I run out of loan payment coupons, does that mean my loan is paid off?
What loan payment options do I have?
How do I request subordination on a loan?
Simply call, apply online, or visit any one of our branch locations. We’ll be happy to help you every step of the way.
For general loan information, call us toll-free at (800) 683-0973. If you’re signed up for Online Banking with 1st Security Bank, you can view your loan information online 24-hours a day, seven days a week. If you’d like to sign up for Online Banking, click the Enroll button located in the top right corner of our website within the Online Banking login section and follow the prompts.
Not necessarily. Coupon books are ordered 60 coupons at a time. If you run out of loan coupons, please call (800) 683-0973, and we’ll order more for you.
- Login to online banking to make your payment, or click here to enroll in online banking, or
- Sign up for automatic payments and take the worry out of mailing your payment in each month; or
- If you have a checking or savings account, simply transfer money to your loan each month via Online Banking or 24-Hour Telephone Banking; or
- Call us toll-free at (800) 683-0973, to make a payment by phone with your VISA® debit card or Mastercard® debit card, or checking account information. (A fee does apply), or
- Set-up a recurring payment with your Online Bill Pay provider, or
- Mail payments to:
1st Security Bank
PO Box 97000
Lynnwood, WA 98046-9700
If you are requesting subordination on one of our loans, please click here.